In industrial production, Proportion Integration Differentiation control (PID control for short) strategy is used most widely, which is adopted in more than 90% of automatic control loops. Advantages of PID control: simple structure, easy to adjust, strong robustness.
The performance of a control loop will degenerate along with increasing in continuous operation time of production equipment, there are different degree of performance defects in 60% of control loops in equipment, if key control loops can't be maintained effectively in time, control performance being poor will not only have an effect on stability of equipment operation, product quality, product yield, material consumption and energy consumption, but also endanger safety of equipment operation when it's severe. Therefore, keeping stable self-control rate and performance of control loops has great significance for "safe, stable, long, full, excellent" equipment operation.
Support multiple application of management and control integration
- With reasonable configuration and deployment, PID performance assessment software can satisfy different level requirements of control loop performance management such as companies, factories and devices, find those control loops with performance defects in time and help the manager carry out maintenance and management of PID loops effectively.
- PID performance assessment software can help users to complete automatic inspection of control loops; find and position control performance problems in time and provide PID parameter optimization suggestive values according to requirements to promote the pertinence and efficiency of daily PID loop maintenance.
- The improvement of PID loop control performance will help production equipment in the best operation state to improve safety, energy saving and cost reducing and increase revenue, which is one of the best benefits in enterprise deepening management.
- Operational percentage: time percentage of loop in auto-control mode
- Performance score: score for loop performance after comprehensively evaluating the loop
- Performance level: performance grade of loop performance after comprehensively evaluating the loop
- Oscillation condition: qualitative description of oscillation in the loop
- Nonlinear degree: Probability analysis of non-linear in the loop, the nonlinearity mainly comes from process and valves.
IMC parameter tuning method
Automatically identify and select fully incentive data segment to recognize models by using real-time data of control loops (measured value PV/setting value SP/valve position value OP), then optimize PID parameters with IMC method based on the model.
Assessment report overviewOverall analysis of control loop performance in device level
- Overall rating for all loops
- Operation trend analysis of key indexes
- Loop performance distribution chart
Assessment loop list
Sorting and sifting of key loop
- Excellent, good, moderate, poor, ring opening hierarchical browsing
- User-defined assessment criteria
- User-defined loop performance sorting
Loop performance assessment and analysis
- Multidimensional quantitative assessment for performance index
- Positioning analysis of problems in loop performance
Second statistic analysis of loop assessment report
- Historical operating condition analysis record
- Historical trend of control performance index