- All safety module & TMR architecture, supporting 3-3-2-0 degrading
- Providing integral on-line diagnose and supporting on-line replacement without disturbing field wiring
- Supporting various protocols: SCnetIV, SafeEthernet, Modbus-RTU, Modbus-TCP, etc.
- Supporting up to 7 expansion racks, 2,048 I/O points in one control station
- Providing integral support for remote I/O modules up to 10 km from the main rack
- Conforming to EN 61326-1:2013, especially, Surge, ESD and Burst can reach 4A level
- Conforming to ANSI/ISA-S74.01 G3 gas corrosion standard
- Capable to withstand harsh industrial environment
- Nearly 100% fault coverage and fail-safe operation under fault scenario in ESD application
- 5-level voting, supporting multi-level fault isolation
- Information security functions conforming to IEC 62443
the safety standards, but easily integrates Basic Process Control Systems (BPCS) required
for plant wide control & management.
The TCS-900 Safety Instrumented System (SIS) is more than just a shutdown system. An independent while seamless integration for TCS-900 with SUPCON DCS products were planned ever since its initial product design, which brings significant benefits to users.
TCS-900 supports seamless integration with ECS-700 via Scnet IV, meanwhile TCS-900 control stations can talk together via SafeEthernet, it provides the backbone of secure, and safe plant operation.